Adding facts to 18.
1. Each player has a deck of twenty cards. Each deck is shuffled and placed face down.
2. Player 1 and Player 2 simultaneously turn over a card. The first player to say the SUM wins.
3. A player may challenge if she thinks the sum is incorrect. The player who is actually correct wins the cards. When a student wins a round, she collects her winnings and creates a blue pile and a red pile of winnings.
4. Ties are settled by each person winning their own card OR both players turn over another card and the winner of that round takes everything.
5. The winner is the person who holds the most cards.
|Power of Five Faceoff||Taking Away 9|
|Power of Five Faceoff|
|Taking Away 9|